Tuesday 25 November 2014

Preview: OSS Daruma Kimono

This is my third OSS gi, the Daruma Kimono and it's the nicest one yet! Size K4 fits great, though the skirt is longer than I'd like at 29 inches. I love how soft and luxurious the gold weave feels! I could sleep in this gi! Unfortunately, this gi is only available in limited quantities on the Oss Clothing website but if you're really interested, message them to find out what's up! Their customer service is amazing. The cost of the gi is $145.

Pics and measurements are below and remember, to enlarge anything all you have to do is click it. My full review is coming to Breaking Muscle in the next few months.


Also in these photos is the Flow Kimonos Hemp Belt priced at $50. 



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.